Jade Rollers are the hot beauty tool of 2018, and we believe it will be a must have in everyone’s beauty drawer. So, what is the buzz all about?
We believe self care is self love - the most important thing for oneself. We often neglect our own needs, and put others feelings (boyfriend/ fiancé/ husband, kids, boss, mom, dad, sister…) before our own. But when is the last time you did something for yourself to relax? We have to take care of our body and mind, and only by doing so we can continue to give to the people we love! Self care starts with eating and sleeping well, exercising regularly, and gaining a calm mindset through meditation and journaling. A jade roller can be a wonderful part of your daily routine that helps you to take time for yourself to feel better, and looking even more ravishing!
Jade is a naturally cold stone, which can help increase blood circulation and ease puffiness. And the gentle massaging releases facial tension for more relaxed facial muscles. (Just think of all the work they do every day!) Here’s how to use this wonderful and elegant tool.
How to Use a Jade Roller
- Cleanse. Wash your face with a gentle facial cleanser.
- Exfoliate (once a week). We like using the Matcha Clay Mask - it’s full of antioxidants, and is gentle and calming, with all the benefits of natural botanical clay to - clear toxins and smooth skin’s complexion.
- Tone and Moisturize. We love organic oil and serums (FYI: our new matcha rosewater toner is coming out soon!) Try our Clarifying Serum and Forever Young serums, made with pure botanical goodness. Find the best one for your skin type!
- Jade Rolling & Facial Massage. After applying facial or serums, roll the jade roller away from the center of your face. Also, massage the neck area with upward direction.
- We recommend washing the roller after each use. Use a gentle soap and dry it with a clean towel. Place the roller in a cool and dry place, or in the fridge (not freezer!) to enhance the results.